Cintia Dicker

Now now everyone, play nice! :smile: :heart: :heart:

Persuazn posted this over at Bellazon, it looks like part of the Amica ed but I didn't find it on previous posts :smile:

Attachments

• bwfairy.jpg
    bwfairy.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 25
julesrules815 said:
i have a question that is a little off topic- i was watching the victorias secret fashion show yesterday w/ my sister and mom (don't laugh! :D ) anyway, they think i am like obsessed w/ models or something which i am so not!! my mom thinks it is unhealthy to be interested in them or something ! lol and then she always ends up making me feel guilty or stupid for being interesting in models. its so annoying!!!! what do i do? :blush: does anyone you know think it is weird that you like models?

My brother and my mom think the same about me!!!:D they didn't understand why I like to see runways and fashion magazines so much...one day my brother asked me if I have a secret desire of being a model!!!!kkkk:rolleyes:

julesrules815 said:
i have a question that is a little off topic- i was watching the victorias secret fashion show yesterday w/ my sister and mom (don't laugh! :D ) anyway, they think i am like obsessed w/ models or something which i am so not!! my mom thinks it is unhealthy to be interested in them or something ! lol and then she always ends up making me feel guilty or stupid for being interesting in models. its so annoying!!!! what do i do? :blush: does anyone you know think it is weird that you like models?

I watched the show with some close friends, and they were quite shocked when I started naming off all the models as they came onto the runway XD; They had no idea how deeply ingrained I am! I only began my utter fascination with fashion this year (Although I've always been interested), and my parents were surprised when all these high fashion magazines came into the mailbox under my name XD

On topic: Anyone have any idea what kind of shoot Cintia's doing in CA right now? :o

Faith Akiyama said:
Now now everyone, play nice! :smile: :heart: :heart:

Persuazn posted this over at Bellazon, it looks like part of the Amica ed but I didn't find it on previous posts :smile:

pretty :heart:

Hope these aren't reposts... pics from Bruna A's myspace :smile:

Attachments

• 345794623_l.jpg
    345794623_l.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 345796042_l.jpg
    345796042_l.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 11
It's ok ^^ Going through 150+ pages of thread just to check on one or two pictures wouldn't make any sense XD;

yep haha

you know, when i got in, there were alredy much more than 100 pages.. i when through ALL OF THEM just to save pics ahaha

thats how i know

Haha miss artemis, :D remind me to go ask you for pics when we put the gallery of the Cintia site up! :smile:

julesrules815 said:

Oh my gosh! My father says that too, he thinks I'm obsessed, but I'm so not. When I'm using the internet, He's like "why are you always looking at the model sites." Its not wierd to like models. The reason that I like them is because I want to be like them. Yes, I want to be a model, when I grow up.:flower: And Cintia is my favorite model at the moment. I saw an interview of Cintia in FTV, and she talks so sweetly, its so cute, she said she wants to be an actress!!!! (me too!!!, a model and actress!) So I wish her luck!:lucky: I cant wait to see her on films! She'll be a great actress! " Goodluck Cintia!"

in her latest pictures cintia looks like she has a thousand wrinkles. whenever there's a randomn party or clubs in nyc her name is always brought up. hmm.. she went from looking pre-teen to pre-grandma

here are my capricho scans that i was talking about...
hopefully you will love it...she was 16 at the time.
unfortunatly they are all bad quality...:cry:
Capricho April 2002

i hosted them in tinypic...because imageshack was too
much work and i had to resize it...but it turns out tinypic also
resizes it...i don't know if i should try imageshack again...
they don't look very good...:doh:

FashionJury said:
in her latest pictures cintia looks like she has a thousand wrinkles. whenever there's a randomn party or clubs in nyc her name is always brought up. hmm.. she went from looking pre-teen to pre-grandma

That's quite unfortunate :( I hope it gets better for her soon (Do you mean people discuss her because of her skin?).

morbidexistence, thank you so much! :buzz::buzz:She looks so cute in those! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->